Circular 68/2019/TT-BTC on e-invoices
Circular 68/2019/TT-BTC guiding Decree 119/2018/ND-CP on e-invoices
On September 30, 2019, the Ministry of Finance officially issued Circular 68/2019/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of a number of articles of Decree 119/2018/ND-CP on e-invoices and took effect. effective from 14/11/2019. This will be an important legal basis for the rapid and convenient deployment and use of e-invoices.
1. Officially issued Circular 68/2019/TT-BTC guiding Decree 119/2018/ND-CP on e-invoices
From the effective date of this Circular to October 31, 2020, the following documents issued by the Ministry of Finance are still valid:
a) Circular No. 32/2011/TT-BTC dated March 14, 2011 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the creation, issuance and use of electronic invoices for the sale of goods and provision of services;
b) Circular No. 191/2010/TT-BTC dated December 1, 2010 guiding the management and use of transport invoices;
c) Circular No. 39/2014/TT-BTC dated March 31, 2014 of the Ministry of Finance (amended and supplemented by Circular No. 119/2014/TT-BTC dated August 25, 2014, Circular No. 26/2015/TT-BTC dated February 27, 2015 of the Ministry of Finance);
d) Decision No. 1209/QD-BTC dated June 23, 2015 of the Minister of Finance on piloting the use of e-invoices with authentication codes of tax authorities, Decision No. 526/QD-BTC dated April 16, 2018 of the Minister of Finance on expanding the pilot scope of using e-invoices with authentication codes of tax authorities.
dd) Decision No. 2660/QD-BTC dated December 14, 2016 of the Minister of Finance on extension of implementation of Decision No. 1209/QD-BTC dated June 23, 2015;
e) Circular No. 37/2017/TT-BTC dated April 27, 2017 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing Circular No. 39/2014/TT-BTC dated March 31, 2014 of the Ministry of Finance (amended by the Ministry of Finance). amended and supplemented by Circular No. 119/2014/TT-BTC dated August 25, 2014, Circular No. 26/2015/TT-BTC dated February 27, 2015 of the Ministry of Finance).
- From November 1, 2020, enterprises, economic organizations, other organizations, business households and individuals must register for the application of e-invoices according to the guidance in this Circular.
- From November 1, 2020, the Circulars and Decisions of the Ministry of Finance mentioned in Clause 2 of this Article cease to be effective.
2. 40% discount on A-invoice creation fee
Celebrating the Lunar New Year of the Rat, in order to make it easier for businesses to convert paper invoices to electronic invoices according to Decree 119/2018/ND-CP, Asiasoft sends to the program: “40% OFF INVOICE INITIALIZATION FEES ELECTRONIC”. From only 300K, businesses will own effective, fast and convenient software.
Discounts when buying products:
- 40% discount on E-Invoice creation fee.
- 100% free integration fee with accounting and sales software.
- 100% free consultation fee on registration of HDDT with tax authorities.
- 100% free bill lookup fee for 10 years.
ASIASOFT IS PROUD TO BE A BILLING SUPPLIER ASSESSED AND RECOMMENDED BY HANOI TAX DEPARTMENT.
- With 18 years of experience, ASIA Software Joint Stock Company has developed and deployed accounting software, business management software. Currently, the company has 3 facilities in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City, serving nearly 10,000 customers across the country.
- Electronic invoice software A-Invoice Complies with Decree 119/2018/ND-CP, Circular 32/2011/TT-BTC, Circular 39/2014/TT-BTC, updated Circular 68/2019/TT -BT guides on creating, issuing and using e-invoices, accompanies Tax Departments of Hanoi, Bac Ninh… in the process of converting from paper invoices to e-invoices.
- Provide super-fast invoice management solution for users in creating and issuing invoices. Smart, flexible, ready to design to meet many specific invoice templates. Provide powerful tools to look up and reconcile invoices for issuers and invoice customers.
- The system can be used independently to issue invoices or be integrated in the accounting-management software packages of Asia company. The system also provides free connection services to sales and accounting software of other units.
- The system is stored in an international standard data center, ensuring a minimum of 10 years of invoice storage, 24/7 technical support.
|STT||PACKAGE NAME||NUMBER OF INVOICES||PRICE (VNĐ)||NOTE|
|5||aIV-3000||3000||1 130 000|
|6||aIV-5000||5000||1 690 000|
|7||aIV-7000||7000||2 180 000|
|8||aIV-10000||10000||2 800 000|
|9||aIV-15000||15000||3 850 000|
|10||aIV-Max||>15000||250 VNĐ/1 hóa đơn|
|Account creation fee: 500 000 VND/account (corresponding to 1 MST)||01 account|
- Applies to all invoice packages.
- The program is valid from January 2 to February 29, 2020.
- The quotation is valid from: 02/01/2020
For detailed support about the gift program, please contact:
Address: No. 6, Vu Ngoc Phan, Dong Da, Hanoi